Tuesday, November 3, 2015

November TBR Pile - Fix the Reading Slump Edition

November is probably one of your favorite seasons for reading - the crisp breeze flowing through your window, being able to sit by your fireplace, or even just drinking some hot cocoa to get in the spirit. Living in sunny Florida, however, means that there will be no breeze, no fires, and no cocoa. The low today is 76°F (24.4°C) and if I started kindling a fire, my boyfriend would probably be livid because we still have the air conditioning blowing and the electricity bills here are already ridiculously high.

This doesn't mean I won't be reading, though! If anything, I'm excited to finally have a day that doesn't involve 95°F (35°C) weather and I can walk outside without sweating to death. Maybe I'll try to sit in my backyard with a fan blowing and pretend it's finally sweater weather!




As for the physical books I plan on reading, I've posted about them in my last Showcase Sunday entry, so I'll probably just list them here so you can see my plan.
  • The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
  • Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver - need to pick back up asap
  • Possession by Elana Johnson
  • The Cellar by Natasha Preston
  • The Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp
  • The Husband's Secret by Liane Morairty - currently reading

There are a few ebooks I've bought that I'm planning on reading as well if I can get to them...
  • Gut Feeling by Victoria Browne
  • The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
  • A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray

To be honest, I am just avoiding my reading slump right now and decided posting another non-review didn't matter much since I'm pretty much just doing this blog for fun. If you're ever interested in what I am planning on reading soon, but I haven't posted a TBR, you can always visit my reading / to review list for an updated list.


Thank you so much for reading, you guys! Running this blog has been super fun so far - I'm anticipating an exciting reading experience from doing this with y'all :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment